... Winter Storm Watch in effect from late Thursday night through
* what... heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 15
inches possible. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph over the
absarokas during the day Friday.
* Where... Yellowstone National Park and Absaroka Mountains.
* When... from early Friday morning through Saturday morning.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult. Patchy
blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue
to monitor the latest forecasts.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Absaroka Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Issued: 2:42 AM MST Nov. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:08 AM MST Nov. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Snow for Thanksgiving day into Friday morning...
* what... light to moderate snow possible. Total snow accumulations
of 3 to 6 inches possible, with 6 to 12 inches possible in The
Tetons. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph over the Wind River
mountains and the Absaroka Mountains Thursday night.
* When... from early Thanksgiving morning through Friday morning.
* Additional details... travel could be difficult, especially over
mountain passes. Blowing snow could significantly reduce