... Flood Warning extended until Monday evening... the Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Willow Island lock.
* At 6:00 PM Saturday the stage was 40.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 40.8 feet by early afternoon
Sunday. The river will fall below flood stage Monday afternoon.
* At stages near 41.0 feet... water starts to inundate Ohio Route 7 in the Reno
Lat... Lon 3947 8114 3944 8105 3930 8138 3940 8134
123 PM EST Sat Feb 17 2018
The river Flood Warning continues for,
the Ohio River at Hannibal.
* Until Sunday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:45 PM Saturday the stage was 34.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 36.0 feet by after midnight tonight. The
river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact... at 36.0 feet, the lower end of dueer street in New
Martinsville WV is flooded.
Lat... Lon 3963 8092 3972 8087 3970 8080 3961 8084
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tyler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:56 PM EST Feb. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Bens Run
- Big Moses
- Deep Valley
- Falls Mills
- Little Pittsburg
- Long Reach
- Paden City
- Plum Run