The Flood Warning continues for the Ohio River at Huntington.
* At 6:00 PM Monday the stage was 53.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Flood stage is 50.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 53.1 feet by this evening.
The river will fall below flood stage early Wednesday morning.
* At stages near 53.5 feet... Route 60 west near Catlettsburg Kentucky and near
the West Gate flood wall flooded is flooded.
Lat... Lon 3848 8235 3846 8221 3834 8254 3843 8265
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wayne Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:26 PM EST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Buffalo Creek
- Cove Gap
- East Lynn
- Fort Gay
- Grandview Gardens
- Hidden Valley
- Meadow Haven
- Mineral Springs
- Missouri Branch
- Oakview Heights
- Spring Valley
- Sweet Run