The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at La Crosse.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 12.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.5 feet
Thursday. The river is expected to fall below flood stage Sunday
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... Pettibone campground and RV park is flooded.
Road access to the north end of the Shore Acres development is
impacted by flooding. Some lowland flooding occurs in other areas
near the river.
Lat... Lon 4401 9142 4388 9120 4357 9122 4361 9127 4399 9145
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Crosse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:55 PM CDT May. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service