The Flood Warning continues for
the Yellow River at Babcock.
* At 7:15 PM Monday the stage was 13.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight tomorrow.
* Impacts at 14.0 feet. Widespread flooding is occurring in wooded
lowland and agricultural areas.
Lat... Lon 4441 9019 4441 9007 4425 9007 4425 9019
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:48 PM CDT Apr. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service