The Flood Warning continues for
the Trempealeau River at Dodge.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 am Monday the stage was 12.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.5 feet by
today then begin falling.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... low lying roads around Dodge may flood,
including County Road p, as well as along a low spot on County Road
j south of Dodge.
Lat... Lon 4404 9158 4420 9163 4423 9158 4422 9158 4402 9149
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buffalo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:19 AM CDT Mar. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service