The Flood Warning continues for
the Skokomish River near Potlatch
* until further notice.
* At 1:45 am Monday the stage was 17.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue near 17 feet today and rise again tonight.
* Impact... at 16.5 feet, the Skokomish River will cause widespread
flooding of pasture lands, with water flowing quickly over west
bourgault Road and Skokomish Valley Road. The evacuation Route will
be opened to the west end of the Skokomish Valley Road.
Lat... Lon 4744 12326 4733 12321 4736 12317 4733 12308 4721 12321
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Olympics Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:10 AM PST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service