The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* From Monday afternoon until further notice... or until the warning
* At 6:00 PM Sunday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: increased releases from Lake Corpus Christi will result
in the river to rise above flood stage by tomorrow afternoon and
continue to rise to near 18.3 feet by Tuesday early afternoon.
River levels will fluctuate as releases upstream change.
* At 18.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs. Sustained flow at this
rate floods homes downstream near Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Bluntzer 18 17.5 sun 06 PM 17.7 18.2 18.3 18.3 18.3
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Patricio Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:50 PM CST Nov. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service