The Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River near Riverside
* until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0633 PM Sunday the stage was 134.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall slowly and will remain above
flood stage through Friday.
* At 135.0 feet... minor lowland flooding continues as significant backwater up
Thomas Lake floods the lowest areas in the green rich shore subdivision in
Walker County with the boat ramp completely inundated. The lowest lying areas
in the Deep River Plantation Subdivision and FM 980 northwest of Riverside are
Flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Mon Tue Wed Thu
Riverside 133.5 134.9 sun 07 PM 134.6 134.5 134.3 134.2
lat... Lon 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Jacinto Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:19 PM CST Nov. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service