The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Neches River near Neches.
* From late Wednesday night until further notice... or until the
warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 am Tuesday the stage was 9.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Thursday morning and
continue to rise to near 12.6 feet by Sunday morning. Additional
rises remain possible thereafter.
Lat... Lon 3205 9551 3167 9524 3166 9537 3180 9544 3188 9548
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Houston Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:07 AM CST Feb. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service