... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Sunday afternoon
through Sunday evening for strong winds and low relative humidity
for the far southern Texas Panhandle... South Plains... and western
* timing... a Fire Weather Watch is in effect Sunday afternoon
* Wind... west generally at 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph are
* Humidity... between 5 and 10 percent.
* Fuels... are extremely dry.
* Impacts... any fires that develop can spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Monitor later forecasts and possible red
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Yoakum Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 11:41 PM CDT Mar. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service