... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM EST this
* what... snow showers expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 2
inches will be possible, especially over the higher elevations.
* Where... portions of east Tennessee and southwest Virginia.
* When... from 4 am to 3 PM EST Sunday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southeast Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:41 AM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:35 AM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 7 am this morning to 7 PM EST
The National Weather Service in Morristown has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 7 am this morning to 7 PM EST
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing... through this afternoon.
* Impacts... gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 26 to 39 mph and/or gusts of
40 to 57 mph are expected or occurring. Winds this strong can
make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles.
Use extra caution.