The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* from Monday February 26 until Monday March 05.
* At 11 am Monday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 29.5 feet on Friday March 02.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by Monday February 26 and
continue to rise to near 29.5 feet by Friday March 02.The river
will fall below flood stage by Monday March 05.
* At 30.0 feet... in Tennessee, The Reach-Coker Slough hunting Camp is
flooded. Crawford Road west just north of Fort Pillow historic area
is going under water. Houses are flooding along cold Creek Road.
Four Mile Road is flooding, and Champion Lake Road is being flooded
by Hatchie river backwater. Sunk Lake Road is flooded north of Bee
Lake. In Arkansas, Highway 120 is flooded between O'Donnell Bend
and the levee, and barge loading has to stop at Osceola.
Lat... Lon 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tipton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:02 PM CST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service