The Flood Warning continues for
the edisto river near Givhans Ferry.
* At 9 am Sunday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 11.9 feet by early Monday
afternoon then begin a slow fall.
* At 12.0 feet, most homes on happiness Lane are accessible only by
boat. Flooding also occurs along roadways south of Highway 17
alternate including Camp buddy Road and Martins Landing Road.
Lat... Lon 3304 8065 3311 8062 3308 8036 3275 8036
3275 8050 3302 8044
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Colleton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:28 AM EDT Apr. 30, 2017 – National Weather Service