The Flood Warning extended for the great Pee Dee River at Cheraw.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7 PM Monday the stage was 34.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 30 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river at Cheraw will continue to fall... going
below flood stage Wednesday.
* At 35.0 feet... southeast of Wallace, Old River Road between
community Road and Highway 912 will become flooded and may need to
* At 33.0 feet... southeast of Wallace, water spreads onto Old River
Road between community Road and Highway 912.
Lat... Lon 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marlboro Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:10 PM EST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Adamsville Crossroads
- Brutons Fork
- Century Acres
- Dundee Acres
- Dyers Hill
- Grace Heights
- Lake Terrace
- Monroe Crossroads
- Plumfield Landing
- Quick Crossroads
- Red Bluff
- Sunnybrook Heights