... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this evening...
* winds... south to southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts 50 mph.
* Timing... through this evening. The strongest winds are
expected from 10 am until 4 PM PST today.
* Locations include... Bonanza, and higher elevation, exposed
portions of Highway 140 and Highway 97.
* Impacts... gusty winds could make travel more difficult than
usual, at times, especially for high profile vehicles. Loose
items will be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Klamath Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:59 PM PST Dec. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service