The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Cimarron river near Ripley.
* Until Sunday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 16.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the Cimarron river will rise above flood stage late
Saturday evening and crest near 17.2 feet early Sunday morning. The
Cimarron river will fall below flood stage early Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... places along the Cimarron River Valley in
Payne County are briefly flooded. Agricultural lands and oil Wells
located near The Channel are isolated by water in cutoff channels
along the River Valley.
Lat... Lon 3593 9726 3600 9720 3611 9675 3609 9662
3601 9662 3593 9701
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Payne Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:00 PM CDT Apr. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service