... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this evening to 3 am
* location... Quay, Curry, and Roosevelt counties.
* Winds... northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 50
* Timing... winds will strengthen by 6 PM, peak between 9 PM and
midnight, then gradually diminish early Wednesday morning.
* Visibility... locally reduced from areas of blowing dust.
* Local impacts... strong winds will make for hazardous driving
conditions, especially along east-west oriented highways
including Interstate 40 and Highway 60.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Roosevelt County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:31 PM MDT Apr. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service