... Wind Advisory in effect from noon to 6 PM MST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from noon to 6 PM MST Sunday.
* Location... all of northeast New Mexico as well as the Central
* Winds... west to southwest 25 to 40 mph with gusts of 50 to 55
* Timing... winds will increase Sunday morning, reach advisory
speeds by early afternoon, before diminishing late Sunday
* Visibility... locally reduced to 3 to 5 miles in blowing dust.
* Local impacts... drivers of vans, campers, trailers, and other
high profile vehicles should exercise extreme caution,
especially with cross winds. This includes U.S. Highway 84,
state roads 104 and 39, and portions of Interstate 25.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Guadalupe County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:36 PM MST Feb. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service