... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 11 PM MST this evening...
* location... much of the lower elevations of northern and
central New Mexico, including the Albuquerque and Santa Fe
* Winds... southwest 25 to 40 mph with occasional gusts to between
50 and 55 mph.
* Timing... winds will continue through the afternoon, then
gradually decreasing during the evening hours.
* Visibility... locally reduced to between 3 and 5 miles in
* Local impacts... difficult driving conditions due to strong
Crosswinds and localized blowing dust are expected, including
along Highway 550, Interstate 25 and portions of Interstate
40. Drivers of vans, campers, trailers and other high profile
vehicles should exercise caution.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Estancia Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:48 AM MST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service