... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this evening to 3 am
* location... Albuquerque and Santa Fe Metro areas, especially
along the eastern foothills.
* Winds... east to southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds will begin to strengthen around 6 PM this
evening, peak between 9 PM and 3 am then gradually diminish
toward sunrise Wednesday.
* Visibility... locally reduced in areas of blowing dust.
* Local impacts... strong winds will create hazardous driving
conditions, especially through and immediately below canyons and
along Interstate 25.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:31 PM MDT Apr. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service