... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Sunday afternoon
through Sunday evening for strong winds and low relative
humidities for fire weather zones 110, 111, 112, and 113...
* affected area... fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone 111.
Fire weather zone 112. Fire weather zone 113.
* Wind... southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
* Humidity... 7 to 13 percent.
* Highest threat... is located along and west of the Continental
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Gila Highlands/Black Range Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 6:39 AM MDT May. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service