... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST
* what... light rain and drizzle will continue through the evening.
A light wintry mix of snow, sleet and patchy freezing rain is
expected to re-develop across the area tonight through early
Monday. Additional snow accumulations are expected to be less
than an inch. A thin light glaze of ice is also possible.
* Where... Anson and Richmond counties.
* When... until 7 PM EST Monday.
* Additional details... hazardous conditions will linger into early
Monday. Scattered power outages can also be expected.
* Temperatures in the mid 30s will fall to near freezing tonight.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for North Carolina can be found online
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Richmond Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:48 PM EST Dec. 9, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Bunker Hill
- Capels Mill
- Dobbins Heights
- East Hamlet
- East Rockingham
- East Side Park (Rockingham)
- Ellerbe Grove
- Everetts Mill
- Ghio Scholl Station
- Highland Park
- Highland Pines
- Honey Town
- Jefferson Park
- Knob Hill (Rockingham)
- Maplewood (Rockingham)
- New Town (Hamlet)
- North Hamlet
- Oak Ridge Park
- Richmond Park Extension
- Steen Town
- West Rockingham
- Wind Blow
- Yates Hill