... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from noon Wednesday to noon
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 6
inches expected. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* Where... Red Lodge foothills and beartooth foothills.
* When... from noon Wednesday to noon MST Thursday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions and poor
visibility due to snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
For the latest Road conditions, call 5 1 1.
Additional graphics for this hazard can be found at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Beartooth Foothills Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:42 PM MST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:28 AM MST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 6 PM this evening to noon MST
The National Weather Service in Billings has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 6 PM this evening to noon MST
* Timing... tonight through Wednesday morning. Strongest winds are
expected between midnight and 9 am Wednesday.
* Impacts... dangerous cross winds will impact travel on Interstate
90 near Livingston and some rural roads near Nye.
* Winds... gusts up to 60 mph.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.