The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Black River at Poplar Bluff.
* From Thursday evening to Friday morning.
* At 11 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is expected to rise to near flood stage
early Thursday evening.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
bottomland and surrounding low lying areas. If the water continues
to rise, Hillcrest Park will be affected.
Lat... Lon 3693 9055 3693 9044 3664 9022 3650 9035
3650 9047 3665 9034
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Butler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:07 PM CDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service