The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St Joseph.
* Until Tuesday March 26.
* At 10:30 am Monday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 28.3 feet by
early Thursday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
Monday March 25th.
* At 24.0 feet... a residential area in northwest St. Joseph begins to
* At 21.0 feet... Riverfront Park in St. Joseph begins to flood.
* At 19.0 feet... backwater from the Missouri River floods property
along the Nodaway river at Nodaway, Missouri.
* At 17.0 feet... lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
location fs stage day/time forecast
St Joseph 17 26.0 Mon 10 am 28.3 Thursday afternoon
lat... Lon 3991 9501 3990 9489 3975 9483 3964 9488 3970 9505
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Andrew Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:56 AM CDT Mar. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service