The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Montevideo.
* Until Friday.
* At 9:00 am Monday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... low lying areas and some roads along the
river begin flooding, along with some basements of houses along the
Lat... Lon 4503 9578 4492 9562 4486 9570 4497 9587
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Yellow Medicine Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:02 AM CDT Oct. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:29 PM CDT Oct. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CDT Tuesday...
* timing... now through Tuesday afternoon.
* Winds... northwest 25 to 30 mph with occasional gusts around 45
* Impacts... unsecured, light objects may be blown around.
Driving may be difficult.
A Wind Advisory means that wind gusts in excess of 45 mph are
expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.