... Red flag warning in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
this evening for wind and low humidity for Koochiching and north
The National Weather Service in Duluth has issued a red flag
warning for wind and low humidity, which is in effect from 10 am
this morning to 7 PM CDT this evening. The Fire Weather Watch is
no longer in effect.
* Affected area... in Minnesota, Koochiching and north Itasca.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 12 percent.
* Temperatures... middle to upper 60s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop may spread quickly.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are expected. A combination of strong winds, low relative
humidity, and warm temperatures can contribute to extreme fire
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
North Itasca Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 6:10 AM CDT Apr. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service