... Red flag warning remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening
for strong winds and low humidities for Roseau and Lake of The
* affected area... in Minnesota... fire weather zones 005 and 006.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 15 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 50s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop may spread quickly.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lake Of The Woods Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 9:49 AM CDT Apr. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service