... Freezing fog advisory now in effect until 11 am EST this
The freezing fog advisory is now in effect until 11 am EST this
* areas of dense fog will gradually dissipate later this morning.
* Temperatures will be at or below freezing.
* the low visibilities will generate hazardous travel
* Some slick spots may exist on the roadways as well.
* if driving... slow down... use your headlights... and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you. Also... be alert for frost on
bridge decks causing slippery roads.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allegan Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Freezing Fog Advisory
Issued: 8:32 AM EST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service