The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Monroe, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Friday the stage was 47.4 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 40.0 feet.
* Forecast... expect little change through Saturday
morning as the river crests at 47.4 feet.
* Impact... at 47.5 feet... water floods the underclearance of the
desiard street bridge. Major lowland flooding occurs between the
Lat... Lon 3308 9213 3271 9203 3217 9211 3249 9218 3277 9209
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Union Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:18 AM CDT Mar. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service