The Flood Warning continues for
the Bodcau bayou at bayou Bodcau Lake, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Friday the pool stage was 189.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood pool stage is 172 feet.
* Forecast... the river will recede to near 189.0 feet by Saturday
Lat... Lon 3282 9351 3289 9344 3272 9346 3270 9351 3277 9351
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bossier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:27 AM CDT Mar. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:05 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 am CDT this
* event... an enhanced pressure gradient will maintain south winds
around 15-20 mph with higher gusts through sunrise.
* Timing... through 7 am CDT this morning.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
boating conditions. High profile vehicles may be affected by
sudden wind gusts.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause a rough chop
on area lakes and large bodies of water. Small boats will be
prone to taking on water and capsizing.