The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at McAlpine upper.
* From Tuesday morning until further notice.
* At 10:00 PM Saturday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday morning and continue
to rise to near 26.3 feet by Thursday evening. Additional rises are
* Impact... at 24.5 feet... waldoah beach and Transylvania Beach areas
are cut off. River Road near Indian HIlls trail floods. Adams St.
And Witherspoon Rd. Closes.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 24.6
feet on Jan 8 2004.
Lat... Lon 3858 8539 3836 8556 3824 8568 3831 8580
3844 8564 3863 8551
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Oldham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:29 PM EST Feb. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service