... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM EST /5 PM
CST/ this evening to 7 am EST /6 am CST/ Saturday...
* what... minor snowfall accumulations of 1 to 2 inches generally
along either side of the western Kentucky and Bluegrass
parkways. Some minor ice accumulations are possible south of the
western Kentucky and Bluegrass parkways.
* Where... southern Indiana and central Kentucky.
* When... wintry precipitation is expected to develop by late
afternoon and early evening and continue into the late night
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. The
hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute in areas
west of I-65.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Listen to NOAA Weather Radio or your local media for the latest
updates on this situation.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Harrison Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:48 AM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:16 AM EST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at McAlpine lower.
* Until late Sunday night.
* At 11:00 am Friday the stage was 59.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 55.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 59.0 feet... Overbrook Rd. Floods south of lake Dreamland
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 59.1
feet on Jan 12 2005.
Lat... Lon 3824 8568 3791 8602 3809 8636 3822 8636
3806 8605 3831 8580