The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Newburgh dam
* until Thursday evening.
* At 9:00 am Tuesday the stage was 38.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 38.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 39.0 feet by
tomorrow morning. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at 38.0 feet... minor flooding occurs. The river is 2500
feet wide and begins covering agricultural land on the Kentucky
Lat... Lon 3801 8745 3790 8721 3780 8728 3787 8745
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Spencer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:10 AM CST Nov. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service