... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM EST /5 PM
CST/ this evening to 7 am EST /6 am CST/ Saturday...
* what... minor snowfall accumulations of 1 to 2 inches generally
along either side of the western Kentucky and Bluegrass
parkways. Some minor ice accumulations are possible south of the
western Kentucky and Bluegrass parkways.
* Where... southern Indiana and central Kentucky.
* When... wintry precipitation is expected to develop by late
afternoon and early evening and continue into the late night
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. The
hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute in areas
west of I-65.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Listen to NOAA Weather Radio or your local media for the latest
updates on this situation.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dubois Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:48 AM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:27 PM EST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the East Fork White River at Shoals.
* Until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 1:30 PM Friday the stage was 25.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... it will continue to fall to below flood stage by late
* At 26.0 feet... high water affects low residential areas on left bank
at Shoals. Some evacuations or moving of Mobile homes is
necessary. Local roads flood more extensively. Rural residents
move livestock and equipment to High Ground. State Road 550 floods
on right bank and also between Trinity and Dover Hill.
Lat... Lon 3869 8673 3847 8683 3852 8722 3856 8723
3853 8689 3866 8690 3872 8681