The National Weather Service in Louisville KY has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ohio River at Clifty creek.
* From Thursday afternoon to Friday morning.
* At 7:00 am Monday the stage was 446.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 451.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 451.3 feet by early Friday morning.
* Impact... at 453.0 feet... water floods Vaughn drive in Madison in
southwest. Water floods city campground in southeast. Water reaches
State Highway 56 toward Vevay.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 451.6
feet on Mar 13 2011.
Lat... Lon 3865 8520 3868 8538 3858 8539 3863 8551
3877 8543 3873 8520
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jefferson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:35 AM EST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service