The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Terre Haute.
* From Thursday morning to Thursday January 31.
* At 10:30 am Tuesday the stage was 8.9 feet. This is 2.0 to 2.5 feet
higher than the observations from the old legacy gauge.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet. This is 2.5 feet higher than flood stage
from the old legacy gauge.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday morning and continue
to rise to near 20.0 feet by Sunday afternoon. It will fall below
flood stage by Wednesday January 30.
* At 20.5 feet... residential property of about 50 river Cabins begin
to flood. North Lake and izaak Walton areas near West Terre Haute
begin to flood. Flooding closes more County roads. Lowland
agricultural flooding is in progress.
Lat... Lon 3960 8736 3943 8740 3930 8757 3932 8763
3945 8747 3960 8741
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clark Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:45 AM EST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service