... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST
* what... patchy freezing drizzle expected.
* Where... central and east central Illinois.
* When... through daybreak in many areas. The drizzle threat will
end northwest of Peoria by late tonight, but lingering slick
spots will still be possible in that area.
* Additional details... the hazardous conditions could impact the
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads. Slow down
and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained on the
internet by visiting www.Gettingaroundillinois.Com.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Fulton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:25 PM CST Jan. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:00 PM CST Jan. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 745 PM Tuesday the stage was 14.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri
Havana 14 14.3 Tue 8 PM 14.1 13.8 13.4
Lat... Lon 4053 8988 4047 8980 4034 9002 4012 9017
4018 9023 4039 9010