... Freeze warning remains in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
* temperatures... in the upper 20s to lower 30s.
* Timing... through 9 am this morning.
* Impacts... these temperatures will harm or kill sensitive
vegetation if steps aren't taken to protect them.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will harm or kill crops and other
sensitive vegetation. After midnight, 10 to 15 mph winds will
make outdoor protection of plants more difficult and ineffective.
Bring plants indoors if possible.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stephenson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:34 AM CDT Oct. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:57 PM CDT Oct. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pecatonica River at Freeport.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:30 PM Monday the stage was 14.9 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast: fall to 14.8 feet Wednesday morning.
Lat... Lon 4250 8981 4250 8972 4233 8961 4235 8940
4227 8940 4224 8968