... Flood Warning remains in effect until early Sunday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Shell Rock river at Shell Rock, or from flood creek near
Clarksville... to the Cedar River.
* Until early Sunday morning.
* At 2:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 10.1 feet, or 3.4 feet below
* Flood stage is 13.5 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage early Friday morning. Continue
rising to 14.6 feet, or 1.1 feet above flood stage, Friday
evening. Then begin falling and go below flood stage early Sunday
* Impact... at 14.0 feet, flooding occurs in Shell Rock primarily in
Lat... Lon 4265 9249 4265 9255 4279 9272 4284 9269
4269 9249 4265 9249
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Butler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:46 PM CDT Sep. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service