The Flood Warning continues for
the Satilla river at Waycross.
* Until Tuesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 am Sunday the stage was 16.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Tuesday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... flooding of agriculture and timberlands
begins. On the Ware County side, the Jamestown Road boat ramp is
flooded. On the Pierce/Brantley County line at the State Road 121
bridge the boat ramp and dirt access roads are flooded.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Waycross 16 16.8 sun 09 am 16.4 16.1 15.9 15.8 15.6
Lat... Lon 3132 8237 3127 8234 3124 8229 3120 8228 3121 8233 3128 8241
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ware Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:05 AM EST Dec. 9, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Crews Crossing
- Dixie Union
- Emerson Park
- Fort Mudge
- Garlington Heights Housing Project
- Pine Valley
- Winona Park