The Flood Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* From late tonight to Thursday morning... or until the warning is
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early tomorrow and continue to
rise to near 13.7 feet by Monday early afternoon.The river will
fall below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... minor flooding of low lying areas and Timber
lands including some properties along St. Mary's River Bluff Road
and the Cypress Landing resort on the Georgia side.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Macclenny 12 11.4 Sat 08 PM 12.4 13.6 13.4 12.4 11.9
Lat... Lon 3041 8221 3038 8207 3062 8204 3062 8198 3034 8203 3035 8220
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Nassau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:59 PM EST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service