... Frost advisory in effect from 1 am EST /midnight CST/ to 8 am
EST /7 am CST/ Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 1 am EST /midnight CST/ to 8 am
EST /7 am CST/ Wednesday.
* Temperature... lows of 32 to 36 expected overnight
* impacts... please take necessary protective actions for crops,
sensitive vegetation, and pets. Consideration should also be
given to those in the hurricane recovery areas that may not have
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Gulf Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:40 PM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:13 PM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 6:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 18.7 feet by after
midnight tomorrow then begin falling.
* Impact: at 19.0 feet: minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing campgrounds in Gulf County. The 19.0 ft
level at Blountstown may at times not be representative of river
levels in these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or local
rainfall and should be used with caution.
Lat... Lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498