The Flood Warning continues for
the Ochlockonee River near Concord (cr 12).
* From Tuesday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:00 PM Saturday the stage was 35.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 36.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by late Tuesday morning and
continue to rise to near 36.4 feet by Wednesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* Impact: at 36.0 feet: primary access to homes along County Highway
12 on the East Bank of the river in Leon County may become
Lat... Lon 3068 8422 3056 8436 3058 8439 3064 8433 3069 8432
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gadsden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:28 PM EST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service