The Flood Warning continues for
the Connecticut River at Middle Haddam.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:55 am Tuesday the stage was missing.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... remain above flood stage late this morning and continue
to rise to near 8.7 feet by this afternoon.The river will fall
below flood stage by early Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 8.0 feet... flooding is expected in low lying sections
along the Connecticut River from Wethersfield and Glastonbury
downstream through Cromwell, Middletown and Portland. Boating
interests should prepare for a period of swift river flows.
Lat... Lon 4164 7269 4164 7258 4129 7225 4126 7239
4141 7251 4156 7270
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Middlesex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:54 AM EST Jan. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Clinton Beach
- Cornfield Park
- Deep River
- Deep River Center
- Duck Island Roads
- Essex Village
- Floral Park
- Grove Beach
- Harbor View
- Hawks Nest
- Lake View
- Old Saybrook
- Old Saybrook Center
- Plum Bank Beach
- Pond Meadow
- Saybrook Manor
- Saybrook Point
- Westbrook Center