... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 am PDT Thursday...
* winds... areas of westerly winds 25 to 35 mph, with gusts 50 to
* Timing... through tonight.
* Location... strongest winds from the Mountain Ridge tops along
Desert Mountain slopes into adjacent desert areas.
* Visibility... locally reduced below 3 miles in blowing sand and
blowing dust in the deserts.
* Impacts... the winds will make driving difficult... especially
for motorists with high profile vehicles. Watch for broken
tree limbs. In the deserts... areas of blowing dust and sand
will reduce visibility at times.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Apple and Lucerne Valleys Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:08 PM PDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service