... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 1 am PDT Friday...
* winds... west to southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts of 40 to 50
* Timing... through 1 am Friday.
* Location... strongest winds will be on the mountain crests,
through mountain passes, and into adjacent deserts.
* Visibility... blowing dust could lead to greatly reduced
visibility across parts of the desert.
* Impacts... difficult travel for high profile vehicles and
potential for sudden reductions in visibility.
* Outlook... winds will diminish early Friday morning.
Strong winds can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Blowing dust in the deserts can lead to
restrictions in visibility. Drive with extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Bernardino County Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:28 AM PDT Sep. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service