The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Felsenthal lock and dam.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 am Saturday the stage was 84.5 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 70.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 84.2 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 83.0 feet... expect long term flooding for several weeks
in the Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge. Travel becomes
difficult as all access roadways flood.
Lat... Lon 3300 9210 3311 9217 3318 9212 3307 9211 3300 9205
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ashley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:41 AM CDT Mar. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service